After being filtered, oxygenated and recharged with nutrients, the water is ready to be re-injected into the system. For this purpose, a small submersible pump is used. The power of the pump depends on the size of your system.
- Measure a length of plastic pipe (of a diameter suitable for your pump) from the biofilter to the end of the gutters.
- Connect one end to the pump and the other to a 4-way nozzle (to be adapted according to the number of gutters), placed at the end of the gutters
- Attach this end cap to the central gutter.
- Connect pipes to the outlets of the nozzle to irrigate all gutters.
- Immerse the pump in the biofilter
- Immerse the bubbler in the biofilter